During the past few years, UAE is playing a crucial role in the economic development of the world, due to its location and versatility. It has become a tourism and business hub for millions of people. UAE has seven states, but Dubai is one of the most prominent states in the UAE. Therefore, it is always the first choice for people who want to move abroad for better employment opportunities. There are multinational and some of the best relocation companies in Dubai that offer better job opportunities to foreigners.
In this article, we are going to share employment Visa requirement in Dubai, which helps you apply this process:
Kinds of working visa:
Before applying for a working visa, it is important to know what kinds of visas they issued in Dubai. Here are the types of visas:
- Visit visas
- Entry Visas
- Student Visa
- Medical treatment Visas
- Tourist visas
- Multiple visas for entry
Foreigners, who want to live and work in Dubai, have to obtain an entry permit or visit visa.
How to apply for an employment visa to Dubai?
Before getting into the Visa process, foreigners have to provide particular documents that I am going to share below:
- Visa Application form with complete information.
- Pictures of passport
- Copy of the company’s employment card
- Health certificates
- Payment proof of application fee
- Any visit or permit visa that the Ministry of Labor issued.
- Employment contract with a firm or organization in Dubai.
- Birth certificate and marriage certificate copies.
- Copies of passport
- Accommodation proof in Dubai, like lease or rent agreement
- Financial evidence, which shows you, can survive in Dubai.
Necessary steps to obtain a work permit visa:
In Dubai, Companies are responsible for getting permits and visas for foreigners; they also responsible for the visa fee. Here is the process that the company has to follow:
- The company gets approval from the Ministry of Labor to hire a foreigner.
- Ministry of labor issues visits or entry permit visa, which helps the employee to enter Dubai for 30 days.
- Foreigners have 60 days to get a residence visa in Dubai.
- They have to visit a government hospital for medical checkups.
- They have to bring necessary documents to DNRD, where they get stamps on their passport.
After completing all these steps, employees would be ready to work in Dubai.